Thursday, March 20, 2014

Postpaid is the New Prepaid iPhone 5 Friction from Smart and Globe

I've tried ALL telcos over the past years and they truly have their plus and minuses. I handle a lot of stuff and I have, believe it or not, 7 numbers, 2 dual-sim phones, 3 single sim phones and 1 mobile wifi. The breakdown?

1 PLDT wireless landline (Personal and business)
1 Smart Prepaid (Business)
2 Smart Postpaids (1 personal, 1 business)
1 Sun Postpaid (Personal)
1 Globe Prepaid (Business)
1 Globe Postpaid (Mobile Broadband)

I don't bring with me all of those everyday but they are used one way or the other as specified. I keep some numbers private just in case I don't want to be bugged. Admittedly, the hardest ones to maintain are the prepaid numbers. You have to load credits from time to time unless you want your credits expired and eaten up.
Read more »

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment